Monday 24 September 2012

Coloured Purses

A big myth a lot of women believe is that they should only buy either black or brown purses. This as well as a belief that your purse should match your outfit.  These are both false. There are so many options today of beautiful coloured purses. Gone are the days that you need to be well matched, rather add a punch of colour where ever you can get it.  If you are in the market for a new bag why not try something red, green or blue? Here is a picture of the last purse I bought and use all of the time.



2 comments:

  1. Dazzling! I'll have to break my mould of only having a black purse! On reflection - how dull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this bag...and all bags in general!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia