Thursday 27 September 2012

Jean Jackets

Some things in fashion seem to be constant. One of those is the "Jean Jacket". Sure it has been re-invented many times over the past few decades and I'm sure it will continue to be updated many more times. Most of us own one, and hopefully it is not the acid wash variety or like my husband had tucked away, one with a flag on the back??? Hopefully it is a classic cut that can still be worn. This one is at least 10 years old, and here are 3 ways I like to wear it.












































































1 comment:

  1. That was actually a Ralph Lauren jean jacket with the flag on the back and I have never owned anything acid wash in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia