Thursday 20 September 2012

Make a Statement

Have you ever stood in front of your closet and said "I have nothing to wear", If your like 90% of women I'm sure you have. Why not throw on a pair of your favourite  jeans or black leggings a plain top and then add a statement piece. This can be a bold necklace or belt, something that will pop. One of my favourites is my multi coloured necklace. I wore it with dark jeans, black tank top and heels. Your statement piece is what makes an outfit. Just make sure you are only wearing one at a time!

1 comment:

  1. I desperately need a "statement piece." TIme to go and do some serious shopping. Thanks for that gem of advice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia