Monday 1 October 2012

My Leather Pants

Back in 2001 I spent months and months trying to find a pair of leather pants. I was obsessed and determined and eventually fell in love with and purchased a pair of black leather Calvin Klein pants. They were more money then I had ever spent on pants but I loved them and wore them many times. A few weeks ago I found them hidden in the depths of my closet, surprisingly they still fit but now lacked the right cut and style.  I know I will have to dispose of them at some point but am not quite ready. In the meantime I am now dreaming of a pair of Michael Kors faux leather leggings. They are a big trend this year and would be great for the fall and winter.

michaelkors.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia