Saturday 29 December 2012

Outfit 1 of 7

I am currently away enjoying a break in South Carolina (and hopefully warmer weather) with my very generous in-laws. I didn't want to take a break from blogging so came up with this.....unlike most people, I still have a Christmas party to go to. My husband's work always celebrates their Christmas party in January. I love this as it is something to look forward to in January when there is not much else going on. I don't want to buy a new dress as I already have lots and none of these have been worn to his parties in the past. I am going to post 7 options that I have, one for each day I am away!
Here is option #1 - this is a bit more of a casual look but I do love the jacket (plus I have never worn it - still has the price tag on it)!














1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! Enjoy the warmer weather ;)

    I'm looking forward to seeing those 7 options. This one is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia