Friday 15 February 2013

Tough Chic

Ok so I am not really a tough chic, but check out the skulls on my scarf! I guess skulls on my scarf are as about as tough as I get. Had a great Valentine's night last night, we ordered Thai food and got caught up on two episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Anyone else think that show is getting a little too far fetched now? I mean if all those things happened to me working at a hospital I'm pretty sure I would have left a long time ago. Anyway, it's Friday....Enjoy your week-ends.







9 comments:

  1. Hello dear :) nice blog and cute post! now follow you with pleasure ;) if you want me to go :)

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    Kiss Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf is amazing! Nice blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, but I am dying to know where your great looks come from! That jacket is the perfect jean jacket - where is it from? I am your newest follower :)
    XO
    Jessy
    www.FourSeasonsStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessy,

      The jean jacket is pretty old but it came from Express!
      Thanks for following along.

      Pia

      Delete
  4. Love it! Love the scarf
    , love everything!

    Stopped watching Greys a while back and I'm pretty loyal to The Office.

    www.MommaCandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't gotten into the skulls trend yet but I did almost buy a coffee cup with a skull on it! Lame, eh? haha. Anyways, I like your scarf! And you kept it less "gothic" with the denim jacket! Great look!
    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely styling.
    You have a nice blog, maybe we could follow each other?



    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool outfit! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia