Wednesday 19 February 2014

Spring Dress

I was out running errands the other day, fully intending NOT to shop when I spotted this dress out of the corner of my eye. It was part of the spring/summer items that have started to appear in most stores, not sure how we are supposed to feel about this when we are still knee deep in snow with more on the way. This however, did not stop me from buying it and working into a winter look. What I really can't wait for, is to wear it in the spring/summer with no boots or jacket or nylons but just my sandals!







Dress & Blazer: Target // Boots: Kenneth Cole // Watch: Marc Jacob 

5 comments:

  1. I expressed very similar thoughts today :) That dress will be perfect with sandals! Great color and texture - I have a few dresses that I'm looking forward to wearing with a leather jacket and ankle boots once it starts warming up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is beautiful! I am so excited for spring/summer....cannot wait to wear shorts & sandals ^_~

    Jinna
    http://styleandcappuccino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous dress, love the color and the pattern. Beautiful. Same here, waiting for spring, I am so tired of the stormy days. Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great dress, I love how you can wear it across seasons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new dress is fab. What a pretty, rich color also. The necklace is truly stunning though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia