Monday 7 April 2014

Military Look

Happy Monday! This dress definitely feels very military to me. I love this colour green and style of dress. It is very easy to wear. I think the weather has finally taken a turn, yesterday I sat outside on our deck and read a magazine while soaking up some much needed sun. There was however, very close to my feet, a patch of lingering snow. My husband couldn't take it anymore and shovelled it up and threw it on the grass. Finally Spring is here.




Dress: Bannana Republic // Shoes: Ecco // Watch: Michael Kors

8 comments:

  1. Great dress Pia! I love military styles and this dress will be great in the summer as well. I could see it with sandals and a leopard bag - very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is such a great piece to have, something that we cloud be wearing on any season. adore the big belt to Pia. wish you a great new week.

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved military style in clothes… the colour, the buttons, the cut - just perfect Pia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is so stylish! Love the wide belt too! I'm not quite ready to sit outdoors yet...it will have to get a bit/a lot warmer. ;) Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so cute on you! I'm loving the military trend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the military vibe!! Yeah, I'm happy for you better late than never right!! Getting to enjoy the spring is totally priceless, we are experiencing "April Showers" So we feel you ^^
    Jinna
    http://styleandcappuccino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Utility Shirt-dress. I am a huge fan of Shirt-dresses, Military details and the Color Olive LOL. I am glad you finally enjoyed some sunshine. =)

    Stop by when you get a chance and let me know how I am doing with my 30 for 30. Thanks, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia