Monday 12 May 2014

Lilac & Tan

Finally! The weather has turned and we had an amazing week-end. It was sunny and warm enough for me to finally be outside in shorts! Had a busy week-end, out for some girly time dancing with a friend on Friday night, BBQ with some friends on Saturday and an amazing Mother's Day yesterday. Topped off with a Soccer Game last night. Hope all the Mommy's enjoyed their days yesterday!






Top: Winners // Pants: Banana Republic // Shoes: Tahari // Watch: Michael Kors

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty top Pia! I'm so glad that you got a nice weekend and it sounded like it was filled with a lot of fun and family. The best kind of weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is great! Just what I was looking for! Check out my new shoe collection video and I'd love to follow each other!
    Fiona xoxo

    http://fashionandfiona.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilac is always perfect. I love that colour.
    kss
    new post:
    http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/hi-tec-to-get-in-shape.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,dear
    Fall in love with this casual look
    Love you smile totally,and wanna be a chic girl like you
    So,wanna be your friend,can i ?
    A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.
    I am Poppy,your lovely friend
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top. Such a pretty colour and fit. Glad you had a good weekend.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these colors together, they seem so tender and summer like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia