Thursday 10 July 2014

Pink - The Brighter the Better

Well, I am finally back from a little blogging break that included a 4 day trip to Las Vegas! I realized it was actually my 7th time to Vegas. We had such a great time and it was some much needed girl time to sit by the pool and chat, shop, eat, dance and have an all around amazing time. I have spent most of the time since i've been back trying to catch up on some sleep. Today I wore this very bright pink top. This is the kind of colour I used to shy away from, now I say the brighter the better!





Top: The Limited // Skirt: Old // Shoes: Fergalicious // Watch: Marc Jacobs

7 comments:

  1. Pia, you're back!!!!! I'm glad you had a great time (that sounds like a whole lot fun... girl time \(^_^)/ I ❤ the way you styled with all black accessories and with just a pop of color from your top. I'm a big fan of peplum tops.

    Jinna
    http://styleandcappuccino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink peplum is so pretty on you! I've never been to Vegas but I'd love to go one of these days!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Spray Tan Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color! So bold and bright. Glad you had a fun time in Vegas - I've never been there before but everyone who goes seems to have a fantastic time! Have a great weekend Pia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not very brave when it comes to colour, but I do put on pink clothing once in a while. Your top is very pretty! And I'm glad you had a great time in Vegas. :) Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I think you really like Vegas !
    I've been there only once but would probably not go back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this top! The Brighter the Better for sure! And I love your classy jewelry to go with!
    Patterned Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia