Wednesday 6 August 2014

One Very Old Top

I am loving this skirt and have worn it in fall and winter. The weather is finally getting a little better so I took advantage and wore this sleeveless sweater. This sweater is probably one of the oldest pieces of clothing I own, I haven't worn it in probably a few years and  I have tried to throw it out a million times but it is actually the sweater I was wearing the night I met my husband (13 years ago). So today I asked him what do you think of this top, thinking there was no way he would ever remember anything about it, he took one look and said "that's what you were wearing the night I met you"......





Top: Limited // Skirt: Target // Shoes: Fergalicious // Watch: Michael Kors

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing that he remembered! Sometimes I have a hard time remembering things from yesterday ;) That top will be perfect for the coming fall - some pieces are classic no matter how old they are. Glad to hear your weather has gotten a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he remembered that. You definitely can't throw away that sweater. Great outfit. Love the skirt.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww now that's really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is So sweet!! I love the color combination and how it subtly enhances pattern of the skirt.

    Jinna
    http://styleandcappuccino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I read and appreciate every single comment. Hope to hear from you again soon!

Pia